VW T4 High Top Roof, VW T4 High Roof, T4 High Top Roof, T4 High Roof
Whether Ergoline, Aeroline or Sportline, make space in your VW T4!A T4 Camper, is not a real camper without an extra roof.
No matter if it is a VW T4 pop top roof, or a VW T4 high roof, it is only a matter of taste.
However, the positive aspects of a VW T4 high roof remain the same:
- With a T4 high roof, you can always walk straight from the cab to the back of the vehicle . No crawl.
- You can load large, bulky parts into your VW with the T4 high roof.
- Your VW T4 is bigger and airier, especially if you use the offered window or roof light.
- Also optional, you can create additional storage space with the T4 high roof Aeroline with an active carrier system (for example with the Item.:41300 rail).
- We offer matching high-roof panels that not only enhance the interior but also keep a lot of heat inside your VW T4 with their 20mm insulation.
Good equipment is the best that can happen to your VW T4!Whether DIY conversion or with a suitable and much tested conversion kit (short wheel base) or conversion kit (long wheel base), that's up to you and the money you want to spend.
We try to show you all options on this website, also have a look at our conversion guide!
Reimo distinguishes between the following T4 high roofs:
- the sporty, sleek Sportline
- the elegantly curved Aeroline
- the classic-looking Ergoline
The different T4 high-roof dimensions can be found at the each item.
We wish you lots of fun and countless big and small adventures with your VW T4 high roof!
VW T4 interior trim for Aeroline, Ergoline & SportlineFor the high roofs VW T4 Reimo offers various matching interior panels. In the Aeroline series, an inner shell covered with 20 mm X-Trem insulation is glued to the outer shell. The roof is then glued to the separately ordered mounting frame and the vehicle. The inner lining of the Aeroline series has a smooth plastic surface, is very easy to clean and washable. For the Ergoline series, Reimo offers suitably shaped cladding elements made of 20 mm X-Trem insulation material. In order to create a homely ambience this was covered in the field of vision with a noble gray Isovelour.
Note: The standard color of our pop up roofs, pop top roofs and high roofs is white unless otherwise stated! The illustrations on these pages show partially painted roofs. A coating is optional, but largely excluded from shipping. Additional equipment installed in the roofs, such as windows, rooflights and others is not included, but can be ordered optionally.
Parts reports are only valid in connection with the mounting frames offered by us and suitable for the vehicle and the roof.