Buy Adria Coral motorhome - Adria semi-integrated motorhome
Learn now the completely new motorhomes of the Coral series with their exclusive equipment, such as the Sky-Line exterior profile, the new Skyroof double panorama skylight and the Adria-exclusive Sky Lounge. The term " sky " describes the feeling of space in the Coral very well, because the sky is brought directly into the vehicle through the large panoramic window.
There are also three equipment options to choose from for the new year of construction: The cheapest option Coral Axess with Truma heating, the interior design " Tempo Brown " and good basic equipment as an entry-level model. In the Plus models , you can look forward to sophisticated features such as the new interior design " Symphony white " and the possibility to choose between two exterior colors. An optional Alde heater is also available in the Coral Plus.
If you want the ultimate Coral motorhome, then opt for the Supreme model with a kitchen with standard oven, a comfortable bedroom with adjustable beds and optimized storage space and an Alde heater.
The advantages of the semi-integrated motorhome Adria Coral
The Adria Coral is one of the semi-integrated motorhomes. In the case of partially integrated motorhomes, the manufacturer's original driver's cab (for Adria Citroën or Fiat) is partially integrated into the living space. The driver and front passenger seats thus complement the seating group. This means that four people have enough space at the dining table in the Adria Coral. The semi-integrated motorhome is an alternative to an alcove motorhome or panel van. The advantages of this series are obvious from the outside: Without the construction of the alcove model, the entire vehicle is significantly lower and therefore slimmer. This leads to a noticeably better driving experience . Accordingly, fuel consumption is lower .
Adria Coral motorhomes: the highlights for the 2020 season inside and outside
On all Adria Coral motorhomes you can enjoy the panoramic view through the Adria-exclusive Sky Lounge with the double panorama skylights. With the Adria-exclusive Sky Lounge (Sky Roof) you can be inspired by the vastness of the blue sky.
The new interior design " Sypmhpony White " (Coral Plus and Coral Supreme) looks light and fresh, the interior design " Tempo Brown " (Coral Axess) exudes a cozy atmosphere. The overhead cupboards are mounted at a distance from the roof, which visually creates a certain lightness without losing space.
Highlights in the interior of the Adria Coral
- Sky Lounge for a clear view upwards
- Multimedia wall with USB connection and touch screen control panel
- Double floor throughout the entire vehicle
- Large dinette with Isofix and up to five approved seats.
- wall cabinets with plenty of storage space
- Clever kitchen with LED-illuminated window and oven (optional)
Highlights Adria Coral outside
- 'ADRIA COMPREX' structure
- Entrance door 60 cm wide
- new garage design with power connection and LED lighting
- Dometic frame window
- SKY-LINE exterior design with panorama skylight
The 5 different layouts of the Adria Coral
The Adria Coral is available in two different lengths (5.99 m & 7.49 m). There are five different floor plans to choose from:
- Coral 600 SL - only model under 7 meters, 2 + 1 beds, single beds in the rear, half dinette
- Coral 670 DL - 3 + 1 beds, single beds in the rear, 1 bed by converting the seating area, longitudinal seating group
- Coral 670 SL - 3 + 1 beds, single beds in the rear, 1 bed by converting the seating area, L-shaped seating group + additional seat
- Coral 670 DC - 3 sleeping places, queen-size bed in the rear, 1 sleeping place by converting the seating area, longitudinal seating group
- Coral 670 SC - 3 + 1 beds, 1 bed by converting the seating area, L-shaped seating group + additional seat