Caravan Adria Alpina - winter caravan - year-round caravan
The Alpina caravan with a contemporary interior design and nine available floor plans . The stylish and modern furnishings offer an even larger living space with a selection of upholstery fabrics. The year-round caravan Adria Alpina can also be used as a winter caravan in winter without any problems. When it gets cold, the optional, fully integrated Alde heating with smart control ensures a cozy feeling of being at home.
Enjoy comfortable living in a loft style with the spacious seating area, extra comfort with elegant headrests, well-organized storage space and optimally controllable lighting.
In the Adria smart kitchen you have everything you need: an oven with an elegant chrome look, a large refrigerator and optimized storage space. The large hotel-style bathroom impresses with quality features in an ergonomic design and good workmanship of the materials.
Highlights in the interior of the Adria Alpina caravan
The interior of the Alpina is designed in a loft style. Large living spaces and a luxurious ambience create a special living atmosphere in the Alpina. The Alpina is also practical and robust.
- Interior design in loft style
- New selection of upholstery fabrics
- Comfortable beds with thick mattresses in the parents bed
- space for up to 9 people (depending on the floor plan)
- Extra large and flexible, lounge-like seating group
- Panorama window on most models
- Adria's smart kitchen with gas cooker, sink, work surface and integrated oven
- Large fridge
- Ergo bathroom with high-quality equipment
- Bluetooth with USB ports and speakers
- New concave wall cabinets with optimized storage space
Highlights in the exterior of the Adria Alpina caravan
- Adria's exclusive " I " exterior design with a particularly large panoramic window on most floor plans
- Wide entrance door (60 cm wide)
- Luxury frame window with integrated mosquito net and roller blinds
- New LED taillights with curtain technology
- AL-KO chassis with Continental tires and aluminum rims