12v Power Inverter, Modified Sine Wave Inverter, Campervan Inverter, Caravan Inverter
12v power inverter, modified sine wave inverter as caravan inverter or campervan inverter!The 12v power inverter generates an ac voltage of 230v from a dc voltage of 12v/24v of your motorhome, campervan battery. This can be delivered by either a pure sine wave inverter or a modified sine wave inverter. The modified sine wave inverter offered in this category work with a clocked square wave voltage. This is converted into high frequency, in which the individual pulses are limited. The result is a staircase-shaped course which is very similar to a sinusoid. It is sufficient for many purposes.
What kind of 12v power inverter, caravan inverter, campervan inverter do I need?Do you need a pure sine wave inverter or a modified sine wave inverter? Short explanations of the products can be found on the bottom of this page.
Pure sine wave inverters and a calculation of the required size of your 12v power inverter can be found in the category 12V Pure Sine Wave Inverter
Please scroll down for further information about the 12v power inverter, modified sine wave inverter, campervan inverter, caravan inverter!
12v power inverter as caravan Inverter or campervan inverterA 12v power inverter generates an ac voltage of 230v from a 12v/24v dc voltage. Different techniques can be used for this, which affect the kind of the output voltage. The 12v power inverter can also be used with solar polar as caravan inverter or campervan inverter.
1. Simple 12v power inverterTechnically very simple 12v inverters which are hardly common today. The alternating current generated by them is superimposed by too many disturbances. Due to the further development of power electronic they are outdated today.
2. Modified sine wave inverterA modified sine wave inverter is inexpensive and sufficient for many uses. However, the operation of sensitive electronical eqipment or multimedia devices is sometimes problematic because the of the imperfectly simulated sinusoidal voltage, this can cause interferences. These devices simulate the sinusoidal voltage by staircase shaped voltage - square wave voltage. Therefore they are called a modified sine wave inverter. A modified sine wave inverter is sufficient for:
- Small power operated engines
- Electrical devices (such as mixer or razor)
3. Pure sine wave inverterThe upper class: They match the mains voltage with 50Hz the best. Therefore, there are no restrictions as to which devices you use. Also suitable for sensitive devices such as measuring devices or computer systems. However, please note that some devices require a multipe of their rated power specified in the technical data for a short time when starting. The pure sine wave inverter must therefore be dimensioned with sufficient reserve power (as mentioned above at "required power reserves")
These pure sine wave inverters can be found in Pure Sine Wave Inverter The pure sine wave inverter is perfect for:
- Larger electric engines
- LED- lamps or similar
- Compressor cool boxes
- Charger for smartphone, tablet and similar
- Computer/Laptops with mains adapter