Reimo's Easyfit sleeping roof is designed extremely flat and with only about 7 cm height very aerodynamic. The separate front spoiler ensures low wind noise, even when driving fast.
The roof shell is already provided with an integrated isolation. The pre-assembled strengthening frame allows for installation despite side airbags.
Due to the large sleeping roof, you have 35cm heigth available in the foot area of the bed.
- Reinforced frame and tent bellows already pre-installed
- Reinforcing frame allows mounting in spite of side airbags
- Simple and reliable operation by gas pressure springs
- Textile interior with foam lamination, isolating,
noise-absorbing and moisture-balancing
- Tent bellows made of breathable cotton fabric for the best indoor climate
- Easy-fold system makes it easier to close the roof and protects the tent bellows
- Large blackout window
- 2 large blackout side windows with flynet + 1 front window
- Flyscreen can be opened with sippers
- Forced ventilation in the front with flynet
- Optional double bed in the roof, comfort bed available on request
- Standing height with roof open 230/170 cm (beginning of roof opening/beginning of C-pillar)
- Version with clamp fastening, safe and reliable without straps and Bowden cables
See the Easyfit bed with the optional luxury slatted bed here in the video: Video Reimo Pop Top Roof Easyfit in Action